Saturday, March 2, 2013

Giving it all away.

Last night I watched an inspiring talk by Amanda Palmer on TED Talks ~
That rocked my world.

Changing perspective, it's something I try to do often.
Lately I've been trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing with photography.

Yes, do it, I know that.
But then what?

So to stir up energies a bit, I have an idea.
 It's just a little something to start.

I have a handful (or two) of prints.
They aren't doing any good sitting in my stock, so I'm going to give them away.
Yes.
Give them away.

I will post an availability list below.  Contact me at 
if there is one you would like.

Send back whatever you are able ~ money, art, whatever.
And if you aren't able, that's okay too.

I feel things overall changing for the better.
We need more connection and gifts and creativity and positive vibes.
Expand the circle.

Here is the list (click on the titles to view) ~ 

These are 5x7 (or 5x5 if square), and retail for $18
Blackbird
Preston Castle Twilight Exterior
Volcano Doors  (2 available)
Foggy Rings
Autumn Vineyard
Hyacinth

These are 8x10, and retail for $30
Mary
Preston Castle Twilight Exterior
Tristan's Daisy 


 That's about $800 worth of work.
Not that much to some people, a lot to others ... whatever.
 It's a big trusting leap, and I want you to have it.

  Be inspired, my friends.

~  ~  ~

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of swirling the waters a bit and making something different happen.
    - Emily

    ReplyDelete